Q1. Why do two children who come from very sleep-aphilic parents find it so hard to sleep themselves? Marc loves sleep. I cherish sleep. Our girls... seems they don't mind minimal amounts of sleep. How is this possible?
Q2. How can I stop the salty-sweet-salty-sweet cycle? I eat something salty. It's delicious. I feel like I should end my meal/day on a sweet note. So I eat something sweet. It's delicious. Then I crave something salty. I eat something salty. Repeat. Then I keep eating. All. the. time. How can I stop?
24 February 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE naps and sleeping too! But I sure remember when I was young and hated naps I would fight like it was hurting me....what was I thinking??!!! It lasted until college....then I started sleeping! After a few too many all nighters I now, like you, CHERISH sleep!
ReplyDeleteI'm baffled on the sleep thing as well. As for the eating thing... EAT AWAY! You're making milk, for goodness sake! You need to keep Sophie's cheeks chubby and delicious, so eat up!!!!
ReplyDeleteoh man. I've never loved sleep so much in my life. let's drug them all. and the kitty most of all....
ReplyDelete.....kidding....
I'm on the same savoury/sweet cycle. Embrace it, I say. As for sleep, if your oldest can handle it get rid of the nap, and if she's anything like my boys, she'll sleep for a good 12 hours at night.
ReplyDelete