06 June 2011

6 years!

 

 

 

 

 

Happy Anniversary to us. We had a great day. And an even better 6 years. But for one day of celebration we had a splendid time. Yes, we probably should have gone to the temple, but we went to a Korean spa, out to dinner, and wandered hand in hand through Bethesda... in love. It's not about where we were but that we were relaxed and together. As we chatted, we talked about the things that we love about being married to each other. I'll keep most of that for my journal but share here that two of the things that make us so glad that we are married are:
1. We get to spend time together doing things. Sounds simple, but I love that he's my buddy, and I'm his. We like to hang out. Being together is blissful.
2. We love our girls. One of the blessings of our marriage is that we have two adorable girls. I love that Marc is my husband and a father. Love it.
Here's to many more years... and eternity together!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. congrats you guys!

    and p.s. I'm sooo winning that paris trip. sorry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 6 years!!

    And I forgot that you guys spent some serious time in Philly! I'll have to try one of the places you suggested before I leave here next week. Although, we're pretty convinced that Jim's is the best.

    Your girls are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh MAN my heart flutters. Congratulations on 6 years!! woo hoo. You two love birds are wonderful. Miss you.


    seriously, miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Natalie & Marc! I remember the day well--Clarissa and I running around SLC looking for good bridal lingerie (is that appropriate to post on your blog?!), purchasing cranberry juice with Anne at your mom's insistence, and enjoying your beautiful wedding and reception! You were such a radiant bride. I love you!

    ReplyDelete