WHAT'S THAT YOU SAY??? YOU CAN'T HEAR ME??? I'M NOT LOUD ENOUGH??? LET ME SPEAK LOUDER!
NO. L O U D E R ! ! !
So, Madeleine really has a nice set of lungs (which, yes, a figure of speech, since this is not where all her sound comes from, I know...). She can project. For a two-year old her ability to get her voice to carry across... oh, I don't know, across a football field, will I'm sure, come in handy one day. One day. But not this day.
In the car on the way home from church yesterday: "REVERENTLY! QUIETLY! SOFTLY SING AND PRAY WITH ME!" Repeat 20 times with increasing decibel level.
Maybe I should count my blessings and see the bright side of things. For instance, we will never need a car alarm or fire alarm. I can rest assured that if Madeleine were ever taken or kidnapped (heaven forbid) in a large mall that I could hear her rat out her assailant. I will never need to buy her a microphone or megaphone. Other positives?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It sounds like the stage may be in Madeleine's future. Great family photo. It's hard to get them, but they're worth it!
ReplyDeleteha! another positive - she knows the words to a church song!
ReplyDeleteuh, she'll never be a low talker a la seinfeld? sorry, but that's about all i got.
ReplyDeleteThat awesome that she knows the words!!
ReplyDeleteshe will always feel that she has been heard.
ReplyDelete