* I like my fruit on the rare side. Apples - crunchy, obviously, but pears, peaches, nectarines and plums too! Squishy juicy peaches are not my style. Along with this, I like to cut my fruit. That's right, I don't eat it when it just falls from the tree. I prefer to murder my fruit with a knife. SLICES of peaches and pears and apples.
* I have memorized the They Might Be Giants "Alphabet of Nations" song. I actually memorized it when I was 5 months pregnant in hopes that I could, would, in the future, teach my daughter both the ABCs and a love of traveling and maps.
* I didn't have to wear nylons on my mission. It was WONDERFUL. A true blessing.
* When I eat Frosted Mini Wheats (one of my favorite cereals), I like to turn over all the mini wheats so that they lie side by side and frosting side up so that the frosting doesn't get into the milk. That's one layer of mini wheats, wheat-side down. And I usually eat two bowls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love you lady, can I just say that?! There are so many sides to you that I don't know about yet! ha ha keep this weekly confession thing goin' i love it!
ReplyDeleteI love frosted mini wheats as well, but I basically tip the bag to one side while holding all the wheats in place and fill my bowl with mostly the sugar/wheat crumbs on the bottom of the bag then I put a few whole ones in my bowl...and proceed to go into a frosted sugar coma! Mmm mmm!
That is awesome! I am with you on the Mini Wheats, I do the same thing! Before I pour the milk I make sure all our frosted side up.
ReplyDeleteBut the fruit...I thought with you growing up in Utah - land of fresh fruit - you would like the freshness of a ripe soft peach :) I guess you are just like Ted on that one. We have to buy a few hard peaches and some just rip ones I have to eat right away.
Miss you!
Can I add a couple of things about you?
ReplyDelete1. You like to keep the house at 85 degrees so you can sleep with little clothing and no covers.
2. You can saute up some mushrooms and call it dinner (if you've had some seaweed to snack on while the shrooms are cooking).
3. Your best time to finish a paper (not sure if this has changed) is either: a) 5 minutes before it's due ("Proofread? Ha!") or b) at 4 in the morning, after sleeping for an hour or two.
I LOVE YOU, NAT!
these were so much fun to read! I flip all my frosted mini wheats over-frosted side up too :)
ReplyDelete