The month of May is incredibly exciting and stressful for us.
Here are the big dates coming up and I'm trying to concentrate on just one at a time, prioritize, and focus on the fastest approaching.
May 5th: my candidate health plan debate and paper are due (progress report: almost on final draft)
May 8th: my final paper on OR and UT Medicaid Waivers is due (progress report: lots of research conducted, nary a word written, 15-20 pages in 1 week? I've done it before, pray let me do it again)
May 9th: Marc takes his USMLE Step 1 Board Exam!!!!!!! THIS IS HUGE! (progress report: he is studying so hard and I'm so proud of him! I'm trying to support him by actually making dinner, doing grocery shopping, and keeping the house clean, and not nagging him about how the studying is going)
May 19th: Marc starts his hospital rotations; one more step towards real life as a doctor! (progress report: he's not thinking about it yet, and I'm not thinking about it yet; exciting but too much comes before then)
May 21-23: my two best friends from college come to visit! (progress report: so excited, but again, haven't given it much thought and can't until after the 8th)
May 27th: my parents come to Philadelphia! (progress report: I can't wait for such relief and fun times, but again, haven't thought about it too much except for the list of things with which they can help me)
May 29th: baby is due to come!!!! (progress report: I'm 36 weeks today, overall feeling great, we don't quite have all the *stuff* that she needs but hopefully I can get it all after the 9th, thinking about this alllllllllllllll the time, just don't let her come early!)
Oh! And those dates don't even include the following: Jesse's B-day on the 2nd, my parent's 30 year anniversary on the 6th, mother's day on the 11th, my Dad's B-day on the 19th and Susan's B-day on the 22nd!
May we survive May!
30 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
woah, happy May! Good luck fitting it all in!
ReplyDeleteWow! TONS of stuff going on! You'll survive it all, though - and let me know if you need anything!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like a fun month! I couldn't find your email, so I'll post it here for you, but Amelia Perez's daughter, Alexis, is getting baptized Sunday May 11th. So there's one more thing for May! Good luck with the baby -- they're really really cute!
ReplyDeleteGood gracious girl what a month.. Lets pray the baby doesnt come early... Oh I am excited for you.. At least with all the craziness it will make the month go by fast and then you will be a proud new mommy!!!! Yeah.. Cant wait to see her.. Guess we will have to wait on dinner until after the baby comes...
ReplyDeleteHang in there...
you would think this list would be your "Calgon" moment ... but just wait... the true calgon moments come later. (I'm actually having one today. LOL) Love you guys and can't wait for the good news about your little one. May 29 was Campbells' due date, but he came the 11th (at our request. ha..ha..) hard to believe we celebrated his birthday yesterday! Can't wait - you guys are just going to be the BEST Mommy & Daddy!
ReplyDelete