I woke up this morning with a headache and within seconds of opening my eyes already felt frantic about the state of the house, the things I had to do, and what I hoped to accomplish. The list filtering through my head was non-stop, even as I wrote it down throughout the day. I felt/feel like I'm in fast forward mode between now and the end of December with no time to breathe. I felt overwhelmed. Then, tonight, at 8:14pm I realized that I hadn't nourished my soul. I needed something... This was perfect. All the Mormon Messages on Youtube serve as perfect pick-me-ups. Thank goodness for technology. Thank goodness for the good news, the gospel. Thank goodness that on days like these I can still see, feel, and remember the hand of God in my life and in others' lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I woke up with a headache too! (It just might have something to do with Axton coming into our room at midnight and 4 in the morning and waking up Elodie) That is the worst way to start a day. I made sure to get down on my knees and ask for help. I also worked hard at keeping my voice quiet to hopefully send a message to my little ones to keep things quiet. My headache did eventually go away and I hope yours did too!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome. I need to remember to read my Scriptures everyday.
ReplyDelete