I haven't had any true cravings up to this point in the pregnancy... yes, I did ask Marc to get me pickles and I've been loving having pistachio icecream in the fridge, but I like those things as treats anyways. However, the past 3 weeks I think I've found my one, first, true craving: Chinese food! Can't get enough of it, it always sounds so good, and I'm constantly thinking about. Nothing else sounds nearly as good. Poor Marc keeps wanting to have tacos for dinner and it never appeals to me, so we never have it. But here's to Chinese New Year (Gong Hai Fat Choy!), a great evening with friends chowing down on Chinese take out and homemade won tons, and a fridge full of leftovers! Ho sic!
16 February 2008
First True Craving
I haven't had any true cravings up to this point in the pregnancy... yes, I did ask Marc to get me pickles and I've been loving having pistachio icecream in the fridge, but I like those things as treats anyways. However, the past 3 weeks I think I've found my one, first, true craving: Chinese food! Can't get enough of it, it always sounds so good, and I'm constantly thinking about. Nothing else sounds nearly as good. Poor Marc keeps wanting to have tacos for dinner and it never appeals to me, so we never have it. But here's to Chinese New Year (Gong Hai Fat Choy!), a great evening with friends chowing down on Chinese take out and homemade won tons, and a fridge full of leftovers! Ho sic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! I am so excited that you guys are having a baby girl. What a little one! Chinese Food sounds great! I hope you are getting enough and all is going well!
ReplyDeleteI went through a Chinese-food-craving phase with my 2nd pregnancy, until one time when I got sick the next day. Funny, I haven't really wanted it since! You are the cutest pregnant lady!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you are pregnant!!! Congratulations!!!!!! I can't wait to see what the little whipper snapper looks like!
ReplyDelete