02 June 2007

Nekked!

look! no clothes!
just kidding... this is a clean site... no pics to come...
just text.

It's been really hot in Philadelphia and Marc and I can't get enough of our clothes off! Our poor neighbors. Marc is of the nekked breed: when I first visited his house when we were dating I got to know his brothers quickly and well -- not that they embraced full nudity, but they were none too bashful either-- the same went for his sisters, actually. I come from a fairly reserved family- such shocking behavior was not the norm for us. However, after being at school at (liberal! oh! ah! ;)) Wellesley, an all girls school that let me embrace that more scandalous side of myself, I came to fully enjoy the freedom of skin. This tendency has only magnified since living with Marc. I use a wrap when around the house (in various fashions) and Marc gets as close to skivvys-only most of the time.

Note to visitors, please call and/or ring the bell before visiting. The good news is that we've bought a window air conditioner and we hope that this will facilitate a more wardrobed Tolley abode in the future.

1 comment: