18 July 2015

Things I Want to Document

I think this blog stands in need of some major updates. The sidebar? Sheesh. And the content? Well, there is so much missing! However, my PC with most of my pictures is somewhere in the Pacific Ocean (I think...) and my Google+ pictures... well, I'm technologically challenged so I'm not sure how to easily move those to a blog post. So, as is my forte, you're getting mostly (okay, only) words. Sorry!

As of 19 July 2015, these are the posts which I will plan to address in the [near] future or things that I feel I should document:

1. 500+ pictures of our epic trip to Europe (Germany, Paris, Austria, and Luxembourg City)
1a. How I Love Paris More Every Time I Visit
1b. Why Paris Is the Most Magnifique City in the World
1c. Beautiful Bavaria
1d. I Love The Sound of Music!
1e. Train Travel
1f. Surprise! I Love Germany!
1g. What I Wish We Had Done Differently OR Next Time In Europe...
2. Memorial Day: Boating on the Chesapeake
3. Memorial Day Weekend: Madeleine's Birthday
4. Marc's Residency Graduation
5. Farewell, Dear Maryland and Friends!
6. Choosing [Assigned to] Japan!
7. Hectic May: Preparations, Stress, Miracles
8. Saint Nathan and Saint Leidy
9. Moving Is Such Sweet Sorrow [or just Madness]
10. A Month in Utah
10a. Park City and Heber with the Tolleys
10b. Boating Is My Fave!
10c. "Structure Summer"
10d. Trying to Teach the Girls to Ride Bikes and Other Parenting Challenges
10e. Seeing Family is Awesome!
10f. Seeing Friends in Utah
10g. The Few Challenges of Being in Utah
11. Emotions! [Re: Moving to Japan]
12. Updates on the Girls
13. Mission Impossible: Weaning Claire
14. Monthly Goal - March: Dental Hygiene
15. Monthly Goal - April: Writing in my Travel Journal
16. Inspiration from Isaiah and Other Old Testament Books
17. Anticipating Church Callings in Misawa
18. Marc Meets Misawa [Natalie is Jealous]
19. How to Fly Overseas with 3 Small Children and No Spouse [if I survive, I promise to post something about this probably traumatic experience]

Stay tuned! (If you care...)


3 comments:

  1. I'm waiting! Good luck with #19.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to it! I will definitely stay tuned. (Oh and hope all is going well with the bikes...) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes I care! I too am waiting for all this Tolley goodness!

    ReplyDelete