20 March 2015

Picture Time!

A very hot day on the National Mall.



One of our favorite (okay, mine, MY favorite) DC spots: across from National Archives.

On her blessing day.


One year later and I still can't get enough of her. She is the darling of our family. Goodness we love her!

A very doting big sister. The only way to have more babies - having older children!

This girl can always win me over when she smiles.

Sisters. Melt. My. Heart. 


Marc has developed into such a wonderful father! He's always been wonderful, but his "baby" time seems to be better with each new baby.

Whoa! Throw back to May 2014! Madeleine wanted a castle cake. I am really terrible at cake decorating. I'm so done with it. And yet this sweet girl was so happy with how it turned out. Until she ate it and said that the super-lemony cake she requested was "too lemony! And too sweet!" These girls are growing up tooooo fast! Even looking at this picture I can see how much both of them have grown! Please stop! I mean, wait... you can keep maturing, but only in the areas that I want you to, like putting away books in an orderly fashion and opening the van door by yourself and continuing to help out around the house and with Claire and wowing me with your homework and new skills and knowledge. But please stop growing up up and losing your sweet innocence, girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment