When I walk into a food joint/cafe, I'm the kind of person who skips over the salads and fruit bowls and heads straight for the baked goods.
Madeleine recognizes and sometimes starts to sing Primary/Nursery songs on her own now. I love it! Her pronunciation is still a little behind though: "Porn! Porn!" really means Popcorn popping on the apricot tree...
I love sleeping on my back and my stomach. The more pregnant I get, the more I miss sleeping on my belly.
Marc starts his first real day of work today!
The other week Marc and I re-watched all 3 of the Lord of the Rings DVDs within a 4 day period.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Natalie, I am dying over that "Porn! Porn!" comment...oh my word, that's just priceless! Sounds like you guys are settling in well, and that's exciting that Marc is starting work, too. You know what's funny? Peter's brother Alex and his new wife Joelle just moved here and they ended up getting a place above Consiglios! Ron's old place, to be exact. The one we were in is open too, but they've raised the rent alot, so they're taking Ron's smaller apartment—they love it. We were telling them last night how we would all meet for those yummy breakfasts in your old apartment...good times. Ok, I'm out—this is the longest comment ever. ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the Lord of the Rings! Besides loving the movies, I bought the trilogy in one volume, and have just made it to book three.
ReplyDeleteAs for sleeping on your tummy -- of course not entirely possible as a pregnant person, but the next best thing I've found is something I found in a book about the Bradley method. They refer to it as the "side-relaxation" position. If you go on Amazon.com, look up "Husband coached childbirth", and preview the book (go to pg. 138-139) and it talks about it. Better yet, check out the book from the library and look at the pictures. It took me awhile to work it out myself (and it wasn't very comfortable until I figured it out and adjusted it to myself), but now it is the most comfortable position I can find. And as I said earlier, it's as close to sleeping on my tummy as I can get.
Happy 2nd pregnancy!