More monthly rather than weekly, but here's some random tidbits about myself:
*I'm afraid of snakes. Very. Put me in a pet store and make me get close to the glass of the snake cages and I start to sweat and get very anxious.
*I do not like onions. But I do realize their necessity in cooking.
*I was in a car wreck on my mission. Not a bad one, but, it did render my companion and I on foot for a long while. Then I got transferred to an island where we rode buses and had a personal taxi driver. Not bad.
*When Marc and I went to Paris a while back, I brought with me my newly purchased "footie" pajamas - you know, like the ones babies wear. Target, boy section, Size XL. It fit! Tres sexy, n'est ce pas? Sorry, Marc! Not the most appealing nightwear while in the City of Love... but I anticipated cold weather and a cold hotel room.
*I've never been South of the Border. Never to Mexico, even. Never anywhere in South or Central America. One day, I hope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ok I can deal with most of your confessions...but never south of the border! Come and visit us! We are 4 hours from a Mexican Beach town(rocky point if you are american or puerto pienasco if you say it in espanol, and Ted's friends parents live there, we can stay for free on the beach! Beautiful! And now that we are in the Spanish branch here I might be able to at least ask for the bathroom and barter to get some knock of purses for us :) Miss you!
ReplyDeleteLove the "footie pj's". Wish I had had a pair to wear in Paris!
ReplyDelete