I love the belly shot! You look so cute conducting music on Sunday, I just wish you'd turn to the side a little more so that we can see that cute belly. :)
I don't think there is anything cuter than a pregnant belly! You look SO cute and I missed the gender vote so I'm guessing...BOY!!!...All the way! I can't wait to hear the news!
Natalie! Congrats on the baby news! I had no idea you were expecting. You look darling! You will be the type of prego lady who has a basketball in her tummy-so cute and little! When is your due date?
i am simply a composition of the people and places and experiences i have been blessed to know, visit, and live. hopefully you can catch a glimpse of all this through this medium. vive la vie!
you are a very cute pregnant person.
ReplyDeleteI love the belly shot! You look so cute conducting music on Sunday, I just wish you'd turn to the side a little more so that we can see that cute belly. :)
ReplyDeleteI don't think there is anything cuter than a pregnant belly! You look SO cute and I missed the gender vote so I'm guessing...BOY!!!...All the way!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear the news!
Natalie! Congrats on the baby news! I had no idea you were expecting. You look darling! You will be the type of prego lady who has a basketball in her tummy-so cute and little!
ReplyDeleteWhen is your due date?